Friday, March 13, 2009

Pump It Up

Today Natalie and I ventured out to Pump It Up.  It was our first time to go, and I think I got more of a workout than she did.  For those who don't know what Pump It Up is, it is a giant playland composed of inflatable things to slide down, climb up, jump around and run it.  Basically it is a crazy bounce house playscape.  Natalie didn't like the obstacle course much but she loved the bounce house.  She thought it was fun to run around in there...she hasn't figured out how to jump yet.  But she LOVED the giant slide.  it's probably 15 feet tall and she even went down once by herself.  The other times we rode down together.  I even took Natalie's friend Claire down a few times.  I think I went down the slide about 15 times...the most vigorous part of it is climbing up the inflatable steps to get the top of the slide.  Needless to say, I was sweaty and exhausted when our hour and a half were up.  We'll definitely go back but I think Daddy will need to come too!  Forgot our camera so no pictures this time!

2 comments:

Katy Lane said...

Glad Natalie enjoyed inflatable land!! It's fun but definitely a good workout for the momma's.

Anonymous said...

We LOVE the site and will be back often now that it's easy to visit! Kathren was yelling (happy yelling) at Natalie on the videos. She wanted to watch them all twice and play WITH her! She didn't understand why all the pic's didn't move and talk...how cute!