Thursday, April 9, 2009

What's New

Sorry for the long delay in posting but it's been busying around here. My parents came to visit last week. We went to Tombstone since none of us have ever been there. My dad got to enjoy a few rounds of golf! Paul and I went out to dinner alone for the first time in 17 months. We also got to enjoy an afternoon alone at our gourmet dinner club monthly meal.



Natalie and I went to a place called "My Gym" this week with the mom's group. It's sort of like Gymboree but I like this place much better. More unstructured free time, less creepy singing!!! I'm including a few pictures below. Today Paul, Natalie and I went with a few moms on a 4 mile hike through Sabino Canyon. Really beautiful walk and Natalie didn't complain that much about being in the stroller for 2 hours. Both Paul and Natalie got a little color while we were there, but I am still my pasty white!






This weekend I am showing some of the moms how to make marshmallow fondant to cover cakes. I will try to get some pictures while they are here. So I have been making batched of fondant for them to experiment with and will bake some cakes for them to cover tomorrow. That's about it from Tucson for now! Enjoy the pictures!

1 comments:

Katy Lane said...

What did you think of Tombstone!? Wish I could be there tomorrow morning for your fondant lesson!