Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Math

So I am going to start tutoring SAT math at our church one day a week starting next week. Paul is going to fill in for me when Natalie and I go to NJ to see family. I am also going to start tutoring a high school student in Geometry. Uh...if I can remember it! It has been at least 15 years since I took Geometry!!! Also, it looks like I will be teaching a course next semester as an adjunct. It will be Intermediate Algebra. So I guess I gotta brush up on my Algebra and Geometry skills! Hopefully it won't take too long!

In other news, Natalie can now count to 10 using all 10 numbers! And she does this randomly throughout the day as well as any time we encounter steps or stairs! She can also recognize the numbers 1, 2, and 3 as well as the letters A, B, and C. Guess school is paying off for her!

0 comments: