Monday, October 26, 2009

TAG

I have been tagged by Julie. Thanks! I met Julie in elementary school I think! She was always one of the smartest kids in our class! Now she has 3 beautiful kids and a wonderful blog that I love to read because she is so honest on it!

Here's the deal with this tag:
share five things you're obsessed with and then pass the award on to the five most fabulous blogs you know.

1. SKECHERS...so they are not only cute shoes but the most comfortable ones. They have great arch support which is a must for me. And they make them in all types of shoes..sneakers, dressy shoes, boots, flip flops... It is safe to say that I own at least 10 pairs of Skechers at any given time (usually more). And I've turned Paul and his parents on to them too. If there is a Skechers outlet, it's not a pretty credit card bill!

2. Coke ... So this one has been since early childhood really. And I CANNOT drink Diet Coke. I've tried many times to make the switch and just can't do it. Coke Zero is okay but I do find myself needing my daily fix of one "real" Coke every day.

3. Jackets/Coats..FINALLY I live somewhere that I can wear all of my wonderful jackets and coats. I love them! It is another unhealthy and costly obsession that drives Paul absolutely crazy...especially when we lived in Tucson and rarely needed one. But now I have gotten to wear several of them already this year and that makes me giddy!!

4. My Cakes...So I've taken up Cake Decorating as a hobby in the last few years. And no matter how good Paul says they look, I still obsess over them and think that they aren't very good. I think it is because I have a picture in my head and then when it isn't EXACTLY the way I originally envisioned it, I obsess over how to make it that way.

5. EMAIL...I check my email a zillion times a day. Not because I get that much email or because I get much more than advertisements most of the time, but I still have to check it all the time. I even bring my iPod Touch into the playroom with me so I can check it from there.

So here are 5 wonderful women I am tagging:

1 comments:

Jamie said...

Cool Thanks Laura. And great list!!