Monday, November 16, 2009

And so the chaos begins..

The next few weeks are going to be CRAZY. This week is Natalie's second birthday! YAY!! So I am making cookies for her class on Thursday as well as a small cake for her on Thursday for her actual birthday. I am also cleaning the house for Natalie's birthday party on Saturday. We've invited 16 kids! Hoping the weather is nice so they can play OUTSIDE a little bit. I am making 2 birthday cakes for her party..a caterpillar and a butterfly. I also have to find the time to finish getting everything ready for the crafts for the kids. They are going to make toilet paper roll butterflies..and maybe egg crate caterpillars if I can get that ready as well. (Are you seeing a theme for her party??) So I've gotta get that done by Saturday.
Also this weekend I have to make 4 loaves of cranberry pumpkin bread. Then next week my parents and brother Andrew are coming here for Thanksgiving. So house has to be cleaned again and we have to get everything made for the big feast! Then it is football, football, and some more football. The following week is the last week of classes for Paul. (He has finals the week after that.) That week is also my last week of SAT tutoring and we have to take Andrew back to the airport.
Once finals are underway, I have to start packing for our trip home for Christmas. We are driving (yes we are insane) with a two year old who hates the car..and it is a 20 hr trip. We think we are going to break it up into 3, maybe 4 days with a stop along the way to visit our friends Troy and Greta. Anyways, I am taking a few minutes break to write this and then it is back to cleaning. Yuck!

0 comments: