Sunday, January 24, 2010

Natalie and her "Soonies"

So Natalie is very passionate about noodles..or soonies... as she calls them. No clue why she calls them that, but that is her word for it. We are working on getting her to use a fork. So I have been showing her how to twirl her fork in the spaghetti and get it to stay on the fork. So we call it "twirly whirly" which really just makes her giggle. She was having a LOAD of fun stuffing as much pasta into her mouth as possible. I figured I'd post up a few pictures of her "soonie"fest so you could see her enjoyment as well as how big she has gotten. I think she might actually be moving into size 24 months now in clothes!!! She was 24 lbs when we went to the dr's last week for her cold. Enjoy!


1 comments:

Wes and Leslie said...

I'm glad to know that you strip Natalie down to her diaper just like we do on "segegie" night. Aren't kids funny?