Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Good-bye Naps

So it seems that we are seeing the demise of naptime...much to Mommy's dismay. Natalie only naps about once every 4 days now. And she doesn't even play in her room for an hour or anything like that so I could get some stuff done. She screams and kicks the door for the whole hour she is in there. Is it wrong that I wear headphones so I don't have to hear it? Does that make me a neglectful Mom? They are never turned up so loud that I couldn't hear her if she was seriously needing something..mostly she just screams "I see Mommy-Daddy" over and over and over. Yuck! So if your kids are still napping, be GRATEFUL!

1 comments:

Julie said...

Ugh. So painful when nap time is over. Seriously parents don't appreciate it while it lasts. I do the headphones thing with Caroline too. :)