Monday, August 9, 2010

New Edition

While I am planning on writing a lengthy blog about our trip to CT and NJ, I don't have the time now. So instead I will share the news...Natalie has a new cousin. Not sure if that is the technical term considering it is my cousin's child, but it is close enough. My cousin Jay and his wife Stephanie had a baby girl on Saturday night...Ciani Louise Douglass. We are so excited to have a playmate on my side of the family. And considering that there are have been a lot of boys in the Douglass family (my dad only has a brother, I was the only female grandchild out of 6), it is so exciting for the next generation to have TWO GIRLS!!! Welcome to the family Ciani. We hope to meet you soon!

And we've found out that our wonderful friends, the Hendersons, are expecting twins! We can't wait to meet them! What an incredible blessing for them!

0 comments: