Saturday, February 19, 2011

One week later...

Well if you had asked me at noon last Saturday how the potty training was going, I would have laughed and said "What training??". We had gone through about 16 outfits at that point. BUT after quiet time, it somehow clicked. She stayed dry the rest of the day..and all day Sunday..and basically all week. I think we have only had 2-3 accidents since noon last Saturday! Although we have been putting her in Pull-Ups for quiet time and at night, she is staying dry then too. We haven't ventured out of the house with Pull-Ups (except for school) yet, but she has stayed dry all week even when we are out! HOORAY!!! So much easier this time around. Guess she was finally ready for it!

On a side note, one of my childhood friends, Toby Guinn, was in Hartsville this week teaching a master voice class and giving a recital. Paul was out of town that day so Natalie and I went out to lunch with him. Think it has been about 10 years since I've seen him. And the recital was FANTASTIC!!! Such an incredible operatic voice! After the first song, Paul leaned over to me and said "You had to sing against that???...HOW???". For those you don't know or don't remember, about 16 years ago, when we were in high school, our community theater did "Meet Me in St Louis" and Toby had the male lead and I had the female lead!


1 comments:

Katy Lane said...

So glad take 2 went well! It brings a whole new level of freedom and a lot less to lug around -- no diapers OR wipes OR changing pad!! =)