Sunday, July 17, 2011

It's a weight thing....

So I started my pregnancy with Fiona at 4 lbs over what I started with Natalie. I had been working really hard to lose weight before I got pregnant. Then I got morning sickness and ended up losing 8 more lbs. As of today's weigh-in at home, I am now 5 lbs over where I started with this pregnancy at 24 weeks. Not too bad actually. So in my mind I am only at a 5 lb gain (13 if you measure from where I was at my lowest!!). So I am hoping that the weight will come off a bit easier with this pregnancy than the last. I feel 10 times bigger already but that is really only 5 lbs. This is probably crazy rambling but I also have pregnesia and am still waking up several times a night with Natalie that leads to some insomnia so that leads to lots of crazy thoughts! Bear with me....I only have 16 weeks to go!

0 comments: