Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Litchfield Beach


We spent last week at Litchfield Beach with my parents. Unfortunately, it poured the first 3 days we were there. But Natalie got to go see a mermaid at the aquarium with my parents while Paul and I did some shopping. And then she got to go the beach (under cloudy skies) with them while we went to see the last Harry Potter movie so I can't complain too much. Even though we got lots of rain, we were able to play at the beach almost every day. And we hit the pool and lazy river 2 days as well. Natalie LOVED the lazy river and helping Nana find shells on the beach. We brought home SO many shells. Paul made me two planters at the beginning of the summer out of concrete stepping stones. They look like these but are just plain grey. Once we get past this insane heat (102 today with a heat index of 110+), I plan on gluing shells to the outsides of the planters. I figure each summer we can get more shells to add to them! I'll leave you with a few pictures from our trip!
Rolling in the waves

Family shot at Murrell's Inlet Marsh Walk

Lovin' the Ocean

The Ocean is the BEST!

Hangin' out in a Hole

Lazy River with Nana and Papa

WAVES!

Playing in the Waves with Daddy

26 wks

Another view!

0 comments: