Tuesday, October 18, 2011

NO MORE BEDREST!!

No more bedrest restrictions! No more blood sugar checks! Went to the doctor yesterday and since I am past 37 weeks, I can stop doing both of those. So basically whenever Fiona is ready to come, no one is going to stop her!! Plus I finally got a real check-up yesterday since I saw my own doctor. 2cm dilated and 60% effaced. She still hasn't moved down any further but I am hoping with being able to get up and walk around, that those numbers will change again before I go back to the doctor on Monday. He also mentioned that he might induce me around October 27th!!! Would love that. I am so ready to meet Fiona and NOT be pregnant anymore. This pregnancy has been so much harder (physically) for me than Natalie's. I think I've had just about every possible pregnancy symptom this time around. Will keep ya posted!

0 comments: