Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Bed Rest Day 2

Got a good night's sleep last night! Don't remember waking up due to contractions so hopefully that means I didn't have any. Hips were very sore from being in bed all day so woke up several times from that. Poor Paul spent the morning running around like a chicken with his head cut off. He had to get breakfast for all of us (which means cooking eggs for me due to my gestational diabetes) and get himself ready and Nat ready and anything that I needed. Then he took Natalie to school and came back to keep me company for a while. Mom should be here soon! I've spent the morning either on the couch or in bed watching TV and working on a Christmas stocking for my friend's little boy. Hoping this means I get more time to work on it! Paul has to take Natalie to get a flu shot this afternoon. YUCK! Feel so disconnected from life today. I miss picking Natalie up from school and hearing about her day. I miss picking her up period. And it is hard to explain to a 3.5 yr old that Mommy can't get up to help with anything, including tooth brush, bed time, etc. Hopefully this will get easier for all of us.

Update: Mom got here and helped out with Natalie. Her flu shot went well and now that is one less thing to worry about! Having a hard time staying on the couch or in bed though.

0 comments: