Friday, September 30, 2011

B.R Day 4

Pretty much an uneventful day. Spent most of it on the couch until I started getting really bad indigestion and a few contractions so back to my bed I went. I discovered that I get a contraction every time I stand up so bedrest is definitely where I need to be! I had at least 8 contractions over the day but most were just from standing up to go to the bathroom or to switch rooms. Natalie is still a bit confused why I can't get up to play or get her some juice, but I think she is adapting well to this change. We just keep telling her that Baby Fi is making it so that Mommy needs to rest a lot. Tomorrow is the big pasta dinner at church. Hoping that everything goes well. Really glad that we were able to help Natalie's school raise so much money but I will be happy when Paul's stress level can go back down. Then he can just come home and relax!!

0 comments: